Ice Cream and Frozen Desserts: A Professional Guide to Production and Marketing Hardcover – 8 Jan 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
A total guide to manufacturing, retail, and entrepreneurial success in one of today′s most lucrative food industries.
Here is your one–stop guide to one of the fastest growing sectors of the food industry, where opportunities abound for manufacturers, retailers, and entrepreneurs. Ice Cream and Frozen Desserts is the only complete handbook on the commercial production and marketing of ice cream and frozen desserts for manufacturing and retail operations. It serves up a feast of how–to information, from writing business plans to purchasing equipment, from selecting a location to marketing your product it even includes 500 delectable recipes using either the continuous or batch method of production.
Ice Cream and Frozen Desserts tells you what you need to know to:
- Select the kind of frozen dessert business that′s right for you.
- Plan, finance, start, and operate a manufacturing or retail frozendessert business.
- Purchase, install, and use ice cream making and serving equipment.
- Determine which production method is right for you continuous or batch.
- Market and merchandise your frozen confections.
- Manage employees, keep accurate financial records, and maintain sanitary conditions.
- Create dozens of delectable types and flavors of frozen desserts.
About the Author
MALCOLM STOGO is an international food and dairy consultant who has helped leading foodservice, bakery, candy, and ice cream chains around the world successfully develop, market, and merchandise new products.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Food & Drink > Meals & Menus > Cheese & Dairy
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Manufacturing
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Food Science