on 27 March 2018
Love these films, upgrading to blue ray after moving house and somehow losing the dvd of ice age 4, and found this pack of the first four films plus a Christmas short wasn't much more than re-buying just the fourth film on DVD. Worth noting that this set is presented in a cardboard slipcase with five separate very thin cases inside - a bonus for me as it takes up much less room than the dvds lined up on a shelf (so I've now taken the ones I had to the charity shop). These are all greatly enjoyed by my son who has a severe learning disability so I know they will get plenty of use for years to come.
on 3 April 2018
An excellent price for all but the very last Ice Age film (No.5 - "Collision Course"), even has a Xmas bonus disk too. Money well spent.
on 19 January 2013
By now most people have seen at least some of the Ice Age collection and this set is a great way to have the whole collection in one place and with great Blu Ray quality too.

I actually bought this set for my fiancé who's 46 and have played Ice Age for my goddaughter, who was 3 at the time and loved it, there really is some humour to suit everyone.
6 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 1 June 2015
My daughter and I love these films so to buy the set on blu ray for the money I was over the moon when they came through!! Very good films in my opinion and means cuddle time with my little girl so even better!! :D Would definitely recommend to the smaller children and even the bigger kids amoung us :D
on 29 March 2017
Brilliant, my little boy is going through a phase of being obessed with the ice age dinosaur movie, so i thought id buy the set. Very good price
on 8 December 2014
I know I have seen one and two but can't remember if I have seen three, I have MS in my brain and also know I have never seen four but I am looking forward to watching them all, and again over some time with my Granddaughter can't wait lol.
on 19 November 2017
Lovely Christmas flim.
on 16 November 2016
Granddaughter loves this set! So you can guess how many times we've had to watch all of them, well worth the money
on 5 June 2018
love it
on 22 February 2016
Bought this to watch with my 2yo granddaughter, who loves the "Ephants". Great for kids but also highly entertaining for grown-ups - we've already watched all of them and will no doubt do so many more times.