- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
UltraViolet digital copies are not compatible with iTunes. Where available, UV copies can be added to your collection to instantly stream and/or download the content to your PC, Mac or compatible mobile device (including Apple devices). The UV copy can only be added to an account from the UK. Restrictions and limitations apply. Learn more about UltraViolet.
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Ice Age/Ice Age 2 - The Meltdown [Blu-ray]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£7.27 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Double-bill of animated movies about a gang of prehistoric animals who become close friends. In 'Ice Age' (2002), the story begins at the dawn of the great ice age, when a group of three animals embark upon an epic journey. Sid the sloth, Manfred the mammal, and Diego the sabre-toothed tiger team up to help return a human baby to its father, and must risk life and limb as they traverse boiling lava pits and travel through dangerous ice caves to complete their mission. Along the way they also meet Scrat, a squirrel-rat determined to plant an acorn in a glacier. The film features the voices of John Leguizamo, Denis Leary and Jack Black. In 'Ice Age 2 - The Meltdown' (2006), Manny the woolly mammoth (voice of Ray Romano), Sid the sloth (Leguizamo), Diego the saber-toothed tiger (Leary), and the hapless prehistoric squirrel/rat known as Scrat (Chris Wedge) are back in this sequel to the popular 2002 film. Manny is ready to start a family, but nobody has seen another mammoth for a long time. In fact, Manny thinks he may be the last one. That is until he miraculously finds Ellie (Queen Latifah), the only female mammoth left in the world. The only problem being that they can't stand each other. Ellie comes with some excess baggage in the form of her two possum friends, Crash (Seann William Scott) and Eddie (Josh Peck), a couple of daredevil pranksters and cocky, loud-mouthed troublemakers. When a huge glacial dam holding off oceans of water is about to break, threatening the entire valley, the only chance of survival lies at the other end of the valley. So our three heroes, along with Ellie, Crash and Eddie, form the most unlikely family as they embark on a mission across an ever-changing, increasingly dangerous landscape.