- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Amsterdam University Press; 01 edition (9 Feb. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9053563717
- ISBN-13: 978-9053563717
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 3 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 7,909,099 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Ibsen, Strindberg and the Intimate Theatre: Studies in TV Presentation (Film Culture in Transition) Hardcover – 9 Feb 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Egil Tornqvist is Professor emeritus in Scandinavian Studies at the University of Amsterdam. Among his publications are A Drama of Souls: Studies in O'Neill's Super-naturalistic Technique (1968), Strindbergian Drama (1982), Transposing Drama (1991), Ibsen: A Doll's House (1995) and Between Stage and Screen: Ingmar Bergman Directs (1995).