Customer reviews

on 5 January 2012
I bought my iBike mount in September in the USA before they were readily available here. It superseded my Tigra mount which was not substantial and resulted in one smashed I phone. This mount fully protects and secures the phone in place, it can be used in the mount with North Face e tip gloves and is fully waterproof; mine had the full test in torrential rain this last Sunday over 18 miles. The mount has the additional stability in the bracket with the "screw in aspect" supplementing it sliding into the bracket. All in all having used for 3 months and having covered probably 300-400 miles in that time I am fully satisfied that my I phone is safe, secure and is a great accompaniment for measuring speed, routes etc!! I have bought another one for my new road bike because I like it that much!! It takes up a fair bit of space which makes it more tricky when trying to position aero bars and a light on the handlebars but it works great for me and I fully recommend it to others - I've checked what's out there and I think this is the best on the market at the moment.
on 21 March 2014
I've been looking for a iPhone bike mount for a few months, (after being ripped off by a Lifeproof bike mount - see my other review ) and, because of the price, thought I couldn't go too far wrong. But this has exceeded in every respect. The mounting is bullet proof, (slide onto the holding bracket and fix with a screw bolt). No flimsy plastics, easy to fit, waterproof and all for £9.99 (including postage).

I bought this to track my bike rides, and so although you need bluetooth for the phone or music (I don't), it's perfect, a complete bargain and puts all the other £40+ mounts to shame.
on 24 January 2013
Have tried a number of mounts before but none as solid as this one, it simply does not move once fixed. As others have commented, the screen can be a little difficult to see at times when riding but for me that's relatively minor. The protective screen is reasonably touch sensitive and the locking mechanism seems pretty secure - though no crashes yet to test that.
on 7 May 2014
You get what you pay for I guess, very poor quality kit. The "lid" opens with every bump of the road so I'm constantly taking one hand off the bar to close it again. My iPhone hasn't come out and hit the road and crashed yet, but it would only be a question of time. Also, the bolts started rusting only after two weeks after having cycled through one single rain, so they are not rust proof at all. I have asked to return this item for a full refund.
on 10 January 2012
The booth is great BUT, the product description says:

Package contains:
iBike Dash "Smart" Phone Booth with patented electronics
iBike Dash handlebar mount
Wireless iBike ANT+ speed sensor
Quick Start Instructions

This is only a plastic case. No electronics or sensor included.
They probably made a copy and paste from a different product
on 1 December 2011
The clamp is superb but the actual casin is cheap rattly plastic that would not protect your iPhone very well in my view. The way the phone slides in also means the use of a screen protective film is impracticle as it peels it off. Not impressed and sorry I bought it. Not using it now!
on 14 April 2012
I'm very pleased. on the second ride, it rained. And guess what, my Iphone was dry. Very secure and handy...ideal for MTB! Also looks very nice on the bike.
on 4 June 2015
Fits to the bike securely & holds the phone securely. I had no worries even on bumpy off-road paths. Touch screen works fine through the i-dash screen. You can't access the top button on iPhone 4 but this can be overcome with settings/general/accessibility/assistive touch to turn off the screen & save battery. Got this at a bargain price so really pleased
on 5 August 2014
Good points - very strong build and handlebar attachment. Good price on Amazon.
Bad - can collect a bit of rain water on screen cover if mounted exactly level (but doesn't leak or cause any problem with ipod).
on 29 July 2014
Ordered this to protect my precious iPod touch ,looks really good but due to postman hammer it was delivered damaged ,seller refund without a issue .
I'm going to try and fix it (catch) as it so well designed