- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- For our full range of IAMS food for dogs and cats visit the IAMS Store.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
Subscribe and Save:
One Time Purchase:
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Iams Cat Food ProActive Health Adult Rich In Succulent Roast Chicken 10 kg
(£2.29 / kg)
|You Save:||£17.09 (43%)|
- Rich in succulent roast chicken
- Iams adult cat food is formulated with high quality protein to help your cat maintain strong muscles
- Formulated with prebiotics and beet pulp to promote healthy digestion and strong defenses
- Enriched with antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system
- Fortified with seven essential nutrients to keep your cat's heart healthy and strong
- Petcare and nutrition developed with veterinarians
- Iams ProActive Health kibbles have no added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
With high quality protein, Iams adult cat food ProActive Health Rich in Succulent Roast Chicken keeps cats strong. Formulated with prebiotics that work inside the digestive tract, each bite promotes healthy digestion and strong defenses. It is fortified with seven essential nutrients to keep your cat’s heart healthy and strong and enriched with antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system. Plus, Iams ProActive Health petcare is developed with veterinarians and is 100% complete and balanced to keep your favourite feline strong. The crunchy kibbles have no added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
High Quality Protein
Contains 85% animal protein (Out of total protein content)
Chicken for strong muscles
Formulated with prebiotics to promote healthy digestion and strong defenses
Strong Immune System
Enriched with antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system
Fortified with seven essential nutrients to keep your cat’s heart healthy and strong
Developed with Veterinarians
Find the right food for your cat.
With high quality animal protein plus prebiotics to help with digestion, Iams ProActive Health provides the complete and balanced daily nutrition.
How can I be sure of the quality of Iams Cat products?
Quality is the cornerstone of their business at P&G Pet Care, from the high standards they put on ensuring the quality and safety of our ingredients to our innovative formulas that enhance the lives of dogs and cats. They go above and beyond typical pet food quality assurance practices to be sure that our nutrition is healthy and safe for pets. One example is that the premium foods from P&G Pet Care are fixed-formula foods as opposed to lowest-cost formulas. Fixed formulas have a “stable ingredient profile.” That means the recipes don’t fluctuate with the cost of the ingredients and the proportions of those ingredients remain the same, regardless of cost. The nutritional benefit of a fixed formula is consistency. Every time you purchase a bag of Iams Cat food, the high quality ingredients and the proportion of those ingredients will be the same. They go even further to ensure the quality by pulling product samples throughout the manufacturing process for complete nutritional analysis of each batch of food produced.
Can high protein affect my pet's behavior?
Protein is a nutrient that is vital to your cat. The protein level in Iams products is optimum for the overall health and well-being of your animal and has absolutely no effect on behaviour.
What is the difference between kitten food and adult food?
Kittens have particularly demanding nutritional requirements because the most rapid growth occurs during the first months of a cat’s life. The energy need of growing kittens at 6 months of age is about twice that of adult cats. All of Iams' formulas are complete and balanced, however, kitten food tends to be more energy-rich (more calories per gram of food fed) and nutrient-dense (e.g. more protein per calorie eaten) than adult formulas.
Dried Chicken And Turkey
Dried Beet Pulp (1.7%)
Hydrolysed Animal Proteins
Dried Whole Egg
Brewer's Dried Yeast
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
You don't need to feed cats very much Iams -- portion sizes are quite small -- and it's easy to over-feed, so you have to be a bit careful that you don't end up with fat cats!
Iams pellets are ideal for cats who live indoors and use litter trays; there's less to clean up and it's much less smelly/offensive.
You MUST ensure that your cats have plenty of water available, however.
It's also worth bearing in mind that some of the more specialised varieties cna get quite expensive. Always check the 'price per kilo'. Bigger bags are generally cheaper BUT my cats do get bored with eating one flavour for a long time. So you may need to get a couple of properly airtight tins so you can buy big bags at low prices, and swap between varieties to keep cats happy. And you definitely need airtight tins: the bags are resealable but the seal isn't perfect, and it seems that some of the flavour escapes over time, which again makes the food less interesting for the felines.
Another thing I have noticed is that when I've tried the cats on own-brand supermarket dried foods, after eating Iams, they have been far less keen. Sometimes it's a struggle to get the cats to eat other brands... so be aware that they may get very familiar with Iams, and then not want to eat much else!
Have been using IAMs cat food for nearl 10 years now. Especially the IAMs Light - which I have used for nearly 8 years.
They ahve lived in multiple countries and tagged along with me- with some Divine protection- and thakns to IAMs are very happy and intimacy-capable four-legged Loved ones of mine.
Thank you IAMs for your products.- even if the R&D methods are highly controversial amongst animal lovers.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Have this on subscription. My cat loves it - get through 1 bag about every 4 months
Works out SO much cheaper than wet food!
Best food for my cat, beautifully coat, excellent teath and he never tires of it but make sure they have plenty of water. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Adam
Brilliant price and super fast delivery - definitely would recommend.Published 1 month ago by Ayla P
Great value because it is concentrated food - do not end up ppaying for gravy or jelly which is mostly water!Published 2 months ago by DisscFrench