ISO 9000: 2000: An A-Z Guide Paperback – 29 Oct 2002
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Fully aligned with the standard, it covers the development, implementation and assessment of quality systems - perfect for the quality professional on the move or as a memory jogger when preparing that all important proposal or audit." Quality World, Dec 2002
About the Author
David Hoyle is an international management consultant with over 30 years' experience in quality management. He has held senior positions in quality management with British Aerospace and Ferranti International and worked with such companies as General Motors, the UK Civil Aviation Authority and Bell Atlantic on their quality improvement programmes. As well as delivering quality management and auditor training courses throughout the world, he has participated in various industry councils and committees, including the Institute of Quality Assurance.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > Management Accounting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Production & Quality Control
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Quality Assurance & Total Quality Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Productivity