on 7 September 2012
The 'pump' is, in fact, an ill conceived toy that does not work properly and only accomplishes its purpose after hours of hard work, whether you use feet or hands. The ball itself leaks air from a weak valve and is unusable. If you want to purchase a good fit ball, look elsewhere and be prepared to spend a bit more.
on 3 July 2012
I admit I didn't even try to pump this ball up with the pump that came with it, I just used a pump we already had at home for an inflatable bed. It pumped up really well, it was easy to get the bung in without losing air, and it's stayed up ever since. It's a good-size ball (great if you're a bit taller) and feels solidly constructed. The colour is nice too - it doesn't look out of place lying around our house! It's a good price for a large ball. I would add that I used this throughout my pregnancy and it stayed inflated for the duration. I was really quite heavy at the end, so it performed admirably!
on 11 June 2014
I have just embarked on a fitness regime, joined the gym started having some "me"time. The swiss ball was one of my numerous purchases for my home workouts and i am definately happy with this one.
Very sturdy, comes with a pump and a couple of spare plus etc incase you lose one.
Delivered as expected with no delays, will definately use this supplier again
on 30 January 2015
I ordered this ball for the office I will sit on it instead of a chair and I love it. The pump is not the best, but I have another one at home. Was a bit disappointed with the exercise "sheet" only 1 page with 6 exercises.
on 8 December 2014
Great size for my kids to use to strengthen their legs. Pump was crap, luckily i had a decent pump in my car to use.
on 17 May 2015
Good value ball, well made. Would recommend. The pump makes it easier to inflate than a normal hand pump as well.
on 7 July 2016
Arrived early. Well packaged. Great value for money. Very pleased. Thank you
on 5 February 2015
Good quality, good price and quick delivery
on 29 September 2015
Excellent thank you.
on 1 June 2012
Great gym ball. Not a fancy product but does the job. However, the quality of the pump could be improved.