on 18 July 2015
Great mag in advance
on 31 December 2013
Would be better if it had the option to zoom in and out on text or add notes but other than that it does what you expect. Think the weekly £1.99 subscription is abit expensive considering what you get, I only installed this as I though it was a good way to reduce environmental waste but will still use it from time to time.
on 29 December 2012
some sort of predictive text stopped me entering my details (no problems on any other apps/purchases todate), after much effort got my info input only for it to fail to take me any further, but to took me back to entering my details again, after several tries i've decided it's not worth the frustration it's caused.
on 11 December 2013
Perhaps I was unlucky. It did not want to down load, the printing was blurred.
Not for me.
Not good.
Tried again, it seems they have technical problems.
Still not good
on 19 December 2013
I can open the app on my kindle fire but cannot zoom into it, therefore needing a magnifying glass. Lucklily it was a trial subscription so looking now to cancel it.
on 24 December 2013
Hi, a couple or of people have said they can't open this app. I found this , then I tried tapping the box in front of 'accept terms and conditions' then it worked.
on 20 June 2014
I find it annoying to have to start from the front page every time I want to look up daily listings. Would help if app would stay open at the last page read.
on 29 December 2012
as above won't let me open it at all asks for email address and just sits there just won't open glad that I did not have to pay for the app
on 24 June 2014
After a lot of frustration it finally downloaded, But unable to read it as the pages won't expand,- have to use a magnifying glass.
on 26 June 2014
How do I cancel this app within the thirty days ? Or can I remove my card details so no money can be taken from my account