on 10 May 2015
not free
on 30 July 2015
If I had known what it was going to be like, difficult to look at articles and if you see anything of interest. Far easier just going out buying magazine. This is not a "free" magazine you have to subscribe for a year.
on 20 January 2014
I bought this as I thought it would be easy to access. It is ,but on the Kindle it is a little bit small, and I don't like the fact that you cannot see a double page at a time.
on 1 October 2014
Advertised as free, it turned out wasn't free!
on 15 July 2014
In the app store it said this was free then after downloading I found it's like a trial version so deleted it
on 22 May 2014
Would not download properly very disappointing glad it was free won't be bothering with this again don't waste your time
on 16 May 2013
i had trouble reading this on my kindle fire felt it was to big a magazine to put on a small 7in kindle
on 24 April 2015
I downloaded this app knowing it was for a subscription service. Having just subscribed to the magazine I was informed that I am entitled to a free digital version, so i followed insructions for downloading this app to get my free download only to realise it's for an iPad! I have a kindle fire, so it's no good.
on 11 April 2014
I downloaded this as i thought it was a free issue. i have not been able to access this. Instead i get a annual subscription from the states. Even when i pressed this ( by accident) I still cannot get the subscription downloaded. What a con !!!

THE MAGAZINE is WONDERFUL hence my sadness
on 27 June 2016
Bought for ideas as moving house. Found it useful
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse