on 29 December 2012
Says a FREE app on amazon. After downloading then try to open up, all of a sudden it's no longer free they want you to spend £4-99 to open it. Bad AMAZON BAD.!!
on 27 January 2014
I like Golf Monthly when I buy the magazine in the newsagents so I thought I'd give it a go on my Kindle Fire.

Easy to downlaod and scroll through the pages. problem is it doesnt fit well on the 7" screen so you can actually read the text. In portrait view you get a page per screen but text is too small to read. so turn the device to landscape view and instead of the top quarter of a page you get 2 pages per secreen. still too small text to read comfortably.

yes you can pinch the screen and enlarge the text so you can read it but its a bit fiddly. I'd like to see the default in landscape view a single page that actually fits the width of the screen so you can easily scroll down that page whilst reading.

suggest the publisher needs to check how the software works for 7" screens.
on 29 November 2012
I have been a subscriber for 3 years now and always find the magazine informative.

When the subscription runs out you will get a reminder and sometimes an offer to encourage renewal
on 20 January 2014
No point in providing a review as despite several attempts the magazine has not downloaded onto my Kindle Fire so worse than useless. Regards Simon Cripps
on 5 July 2013
I "purchased" this free magazine but after submitting my details I was asked for money so I deleted it.. Disappointed.
on 27 April 2013
I am unable to access Golf Monthly on my Kindle Fire it just keeps asking for my e-mail
address over and over again
on 1 May 2014
Magazine doesn't fit the iPhone screen properly which is unforgivable if you're charging money for this. Very hard to read, hard to make sense of, hard to
move from article to article. This is a rip off.
on 30 December 2012
I found it difficuly to read and follow instructions in this format.
I shall not continue to purchase John Jones
on 24 December 2012
unable to open this as it keeps saying that the password in not correct but it works for every thing else
on 13 February 2013
had problems getting it to run on ipad. gave up in the end.This was probably because I hadn't a clue how to work it out. Not very user friendly, for me at least.