INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS ETHICS Paperback – 11 Nov 1993
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
1. Setting the Scene 2. Business Ethics: Its Scope and Purpose 3. Ethical Theory 4. Capitalism, Markets and Justice 5. Corporations and Responsibility 6. The Work Place: Employment 7. Accounting and Investment 8. Reaching the Markets 9. The Greening of Business 10. Ethics and International Business Further Reading Index
About the Author
George Chryssides is Senior Lecturer in Religious Studies at the University of Wolverhampton. He has published extensively in a variety of journals and is the author of three books. John Kaler is Senior Lecturer in Social Philosophy and Jurisprudence at the Plymouth Business School, University of Plymouth. He taught previously at the University of California.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Human Resources Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Ethics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy