INSPIRE NOW JOURNAL – A5 Daily & Weekly Productivity Planner | Undated Organiser | Set and Achieve Your Goals- Get Things Done | Increase Productivity, Motivation & Gratitude| Turquoise
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔️DAILY PRODUCTIVITY JOURNAL:- Increase your Productivity, Stay Motivated, Inspired and Committed. Organise your goals and enhance your inner ability to achieve them every day.
- ✔️DAILY UNDATED PAGES:- Have the flexibility to start using it whenever you want with one page for each day and 2 undated weekly pages for planning and reflection (26 weeks daily pages).
- ✔️GOAL SETTING:- Define your long and short-term goals and work towards them each week. Make daily choices that support them and start creating the life you want.
- ✔️MUCH MORE THAN JUST A PLANNER:- Intro pages: Goal Setting and Guide, Weekly Planning & Reflection, Daily Pages with Inspirational quotes and Gratitude, keep track of your Health & Well-being actions, as well as your Self-Development. Also pages for: Financial Management, Fitness, Travel Planner, Project Management and more.
- ✔️HIGH QUALITY DESIGN:- A5 Hardcover with animal-friendly PU Leather, 318 Colour Pages, Daily and Weekly Undated Pages, 3 Ribbon Page Marker, Elastic Closure and an Expandable Inner Pocket. The simple, clutter-free and flexible design will help you keep a clear mind and focus on the structured goals, tasks and actions you have set out to achieve.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Customers also shopped for
The Inspire Now Journal is an EASY TO USE productivity journal that helps you live an inspired and happy life by organising your goals and enhancing your inner ability to achieve them. Setting goals helps you become the best version or vision of yourself, it is a plan that helps you work towards living your life the way you choose and want with clarity, persistence, purpose, and focus. You will be able to reflect on your progress weekly and use the lessons you learn to continuously improve yourself. The weekly reflection and goals for the week will keep you inspired, committed, motivated and accountable. INSPIRE NOW JOURNAL (2nd Edition): ❉Size: A5 Hardcover ❉Hardcover with animal-friendly PU leather (100% vegan) ❉Premium 100g/m2 quality smooth pure paper (ivory) - easy to write on ❉3 Ribbon Page Markers, Elastic closure and expandable inner pocket. ❉318 colour pages (undated daily pages for 26 weeks) INSIDE THE JOURNAL: ❉Introduction to Goal Setting and Guide on how to best use your journal ❉Calendar for 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 ❉Month at a glance (12 months - undated) ❉Long and Short-Term Goals ❉Morning and Evening Routines ❉Weekly Planning and Habit Tracker (undated) ❉Weekly Reflection ❉Daily Page (undated) with inspirational quote, tasks for the day, health & well-being actions, self-development actions, gratitude and space for your appointments, reminders and shopping list. ❉Fitness Planner & Progress Chart ❉Financial Management (savings, debts and payments) ❉Travel Planner & Travel Checklist ❉Project Management ❉Contacts and Notes
154 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Another big problem is that the journal does not give you enough freedom, every single section is laid out and you basically feel like there is no freedom to express yourself. The biggest flaw for me was that it is just laid out for 5 months, so the creators are more interested in repeat purchases.
All in all very unfortunate because I like the basic ideas and the concept behind it.
I never read the LONG instructions at the front, to be honest, and the elastic at the back to hold the diary together isn't worth it. Scrap them, and use your money to design a year long diary please, I'll pay £35 for it, i promise!
AAAAAAAND back to my organised day!