Customer reviews

Colour: 02 Brunette Beauty|Change

on 1 August 2014
Lovely brow pencil with great texture and colour. Not too red, like many brown pencils are, so it blends into my natural brows well. Lasts all day.
on 1 November 2014
Exactly what I was looking for! Awesome pencil, not super waxy, just perfect. The shade is excellent and matches my previous No.7 blonde eyebrow pencil. Shame there is no spoolie on the end, now having to shop on Amazon for one, but liking the sharpener that comes with it.
on 21 September 2013
The colour is great. It glides smoothly although I find it a little too soft. All in all quite nice.
on 4 August 2016
I found this a bit too orange for my complexion, so its not suitable for me. I love the it had a built in sharpener though.
on 28 August 2016
Lovely blond colour. Very soft. Fairly similar to old N7 boots brand which I can't buy anymore minus chemical nasties.
on 7 January 2017
Nice product, although it was empty at the end when usually eye liners go on for ever!
on 7 December 2015
Good colour, long lasting, organic; perfect
on 27 February 2015
This is the only brow pencil I've ever found that doesn't break me out around my eyebrows after a few days of use!!!

I am naturally gold blonde, and my eyebrows are a bit lighter so they can just sort of disappear into my face. I really like this pencil as it doesn't break my skin out, but I do find it is a bit on the brown side, so even though my eyebrows are thin I can't really 'draw on' extra hair, I can only really go over already existing hair as otherwise it looks weird and looks like I've got brown eyeshadow smudged on my skin or something.

But other than that I am really happy with this and will buy again!
on 6 February 2016
FANTASTIC!!!!!!
on 2 June 2014
as brow pencils go it works a treat and i am happie to have found an organic product like this

See one answered question