on 12 December 2015
Brilliant, my son loves this would highly recommend
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 11 October 2011
Only for younger children. There's nothing here to keep the older ones interested because it's very basic. The toy's well made, stands up to plenty of wear and tear, and my granddaughter, 18 months old, likes Mickey's Pretend Camera but; she likes anything with buttons, levers and loud noises. There's a box of plastic toys in her bedroom all offering the same features as this one and they cost a fraction of the price. The only relevance to Disney is a small roll of printed Disney characters at the back of the camera that spin round when you press a button. If you're Disney crazy then fair enough but; you're paying extra just for the name. Not value for money.
on 18 September 2013
My daughter kept mentioning cameras and pointing out my own camera so I thought getting her a toy camera would be a good birthday present for her, plus she's a fan of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so this seemed ideal. It's a cute easy to use toy which she loves, lots of fun while also being basic but it pleases her and was a good value priced toy.
on 9 March 2013
I bought this product for my grandson who is two years of age, he;s mad on micky and loved it, it only has a couple of activites on the camera so I dont feel it would be of interest to a child older!
on 21 January 2013
well made toy and excellent value for hours of play anywhere. Easily packed so a versatile toy to have for anywhere
on 14 January 2013
I got this for my 2yr old who wanted a camera. I didn't want to buy a real camera because she is only 2. It was perfect for her age. When she takes a photo a realistic clicking sound makes her believe she has taken a photo. She has dropped it more than once and it's still going. You can even turn off the sounds if you want. She loves it, so I do too.
on 2 April 2014
After buying another model from elsewhere I have to say this one was far better made. Felt more rigid and actually worked. Battery life is good. All moving parts are well made and don't feel like there going to fall off any time soon.

Fast shipping and well packaged
on 2 January 2013
This was a very good present for my grandson at Christmas. He loves it very much, and constantly plays with it. Once again Amazon helped me find what I wanted at half the price of shop bought items.
on 10 October 2014
Expensive for what it is. And lets face it, our 3 years old like iPads now, so this doesn't do too much. But still OK.
on 11 December 2013
Got this for my son but was only played with once or twice as not much to really do with it, not a great toy.