- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
I'M Not Crazy Just Bipolar Paperback – 9 Nov 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Wendy Williamson spent her childhood taking flurries of words from her head to paper, as early as eight years old. She studied at Virginia Tech, graduating with a B.S. in Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Management. After a decade in corporate xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />
xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Her introductory book: I'm Not Crazy Just Bipolar is a memoir of healing and hope. Her second book is in the works.
Wendy has written for The Two River Times and is the founder of The Red Bank Writers Group. She blogs and tweets which keeps her talking to cyberspace and laughing at herself. Wendy is a Director on the Board of the Mental Health Association of Monmouth County and an advocate for the mentally ill.
Top customer reviews
while ive not had the horrendously huge rollercoaster swings she has - my mania is not so huge and l dont rapid cycle - much of the basics of the disorder are the same.
ive highlighted and marked like crazy while reading this a sooo very much of it puts into words much of how ive felt/feel.
l thank goodness im in the uk not usa like her, with the complications of their insurance schemes etc - our nhs is wonderful and l cant fault the care ive received during hospitalisation and ECT etc
its so very good to read the end of the book - her stability now - it gives promise
and the advice to friends / relatives is extremely good
well done Wendy this was obviously an enourmously hard book to write but im so glad you did
It rings a lot of bells and is candid and very open and honest. It'll give those that haven't had its true insight into bp. The end is full of lovely helpful advice. I enjoyed this book thoroughly and read it in a couple of days.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Medical, Legal & Social Sciences > Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Depression
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry