Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 September 2011
I would consider this book primarily practical and efficient, especially if your score required in the IELTS exam is around 5 to 6. However, if you are aiming for a higher score, the book will not be helpful. I would recommend a previous research through the publication before you purchase it; something that unfortunetely I haven't done.
on 23 January 2013
Helped me practise for my exams. The CDs were in perfect conditions. I would recommend it to anyone about to sit for IELTS exams.
on 5 January 2014
My teacher introduce this book for me,and it contains lots of knowledge for me. Meanwhile,I practice more exercise in there.
You can practice all the lesson as your most benefit. Sound is so clear.
it is very good for foreign student.
on 26 August 2015
perfect for my exams ! love it !
on 14 July 2014
very good.
on 4 June 2016
This book was very helpful, my lowerst score was at listening and I could achieve a good grade 7.5 following the tips of this book, however I recommend studying another sources too.
on 31 May 2016
Unfortunately there are just one full test end of the book but you can have a lot of priciest in prat3 in each unit
on 11 February 2015
great
on 10 June 2016
Useful and delivered on time