IEE Wiring Regulations: Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical (Newnes) Paperback – 13 Nov 2001
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Easy to read and concise. Provides handy back-up to BS7671"
"All three books are very useful for mature students due to style of writing and presentation"
From the Publisher
The 2391 is the next step for anyone with a 2380 qualification, advancing technical knowledge without the supervisory emphasis of the 2400. The text is supported by a sample test paper, complete with model answers and mark scheme.Brian Scaddan is a Leading Scheme Assessor, Examiner and Honorary Member of City and Guilds. He has 22 years' experience in Further Education, and is now Director of Brian Scaddan Associates, Engineering Training Consultants.IEE Wiring RegulationsBS7261: 2001, Requirements for Electrical InstallationsChanges and additions include:7 Updated section on scope and fundamental principles7 Protection against overvoltages due to atmospheric conditions or switching7 Precautions where particular fire risks exist7 Update on construction site installations7 Locations containing a bath or shower7 Extended information on circuit breakers and RCBOs7 Introduction of continuous monitoring and maintenance of electrical installations EDITIONNUMBER: 10See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
Who ever is going to take Electrical Inspection & Testing will not be disappointed.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Interior Design & Decoration > Professional Interior Design
- Books > School Books
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrician Skills
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Power Generation & Distribution
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering