on 8 February 2007
The book does essentially what it says on the tin and you need it for the exam but where on gods earth do they get the £[...] + price tag from for a bunch of regulations especially when they are continually updated. I suppose i'll need the 17th edition next year hope thats £[...].
on 24 July 2007
This is a truly fascinating piece of literature, they must have got all the greatest and most interesting electrical minds in the world and got them to write this masterpiece. I think anyone picking up this book will find it impossible to put down, it is just so interesting.

Mind you if you want to pass your C&G 2381 or C&G 2391 then you will have to have this book, read it and understand it.
on 6 October 2007
Until I read this book, I didn't realise that people were still doing that sort of thing to each other - and in public, too!
on 13 January 2013
This book has all the bsi rules you will ever need, a must for all electricians and people studying to be an electrician.
on 5 January 2007
On no account should you read this book. I wish I had never set eyes on it. It has totally corrupted my mind. Do not be misled by its bland appearance. It is undoubtedly the most dangerous book published in the last six centuries. After the initial reading I felt relatively unscathed. It is only now, twelve days later, that I am plunged into torment. Random phrases from this insidious volume dance in my brain at night, so that I cannot sleep. Its horrible, sensual images haunt my imagination. My blood burns day and night with savage fire. Be warned! Do not let rash curiosity tempt you to turn its pages. Thrust it from you. It is a thing accursed!
on 16 October 2007
It was a very good Service and a fast Delivery. Can't
get better. Everytime again.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 February 2016
unforunately sold mine so found this for write price .
on 6 June 2015
Very good value.
on 8 January 2015
thanks
on 18 October 2005
This book in thoroughly gripping and once I started reading it I found it hard to put down. If you are really into your British Standards (as I am) then you will be hard pushed to find anything more exciting. A perfect gift for Christmas or for the wife on that special anniversary.