Customer reviews

Colour: Black|Size: Sony Xperia Z2|Change
Price:£3.29+ Free shipping

on 20 June 2015
Good case, holds phone securely with a hole in place for earphones, key compartment is very handy too, the phone is just a bit bulky to run with!
0Comment| 122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 January 2015
Does the job as well as you would expect for the iPhone 6 plus- but still not great when running- but this is the phone's issue and not this band- may look for a sleek belt
on 31 July 2014
Very good,fits my z2 perfectly
0Comment| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 May 2015
Great armband, does its job well and holds my phone safely while I workout. Plus, I like the reflective lines on the side of the screen - they become useful when I run outside and makes me more visible for the cars passing by. The screen sensitivity does not reduce with this armband so 5 stars from me overall!
on 9 May 2015
Good strap that doesn't come lose, touch screen works through the plastic, would recommend. Just as good as the more expensive options but half the price so can't complain.
on 23 February 2015
HTC ONE M8 fits in with a supcase on, yes its tight but it works. Used this now for months with no problems excellent bit of kit
on 3 March 2015
Good armband for the money you pay. Would recommend that you tighten it up more than you think before you start running and it definitely gets looser!
on 25 July 2015
This is great value... I had a similar one for my iPhone 5 so when I upgraded I went for exactly the same model and it hasn't disappointed.
on 5 September 2013
The arm band does what I want it to do.
keeps my iphone 5 firmly strapped to arm for running.
Velcro has lasted longer than on other models I've tried in the past which is obviously a good thing.
phone fits with a protective plastic case around it which is a bonus (never found a armband that did this for iphone 4).

no complaints so far.
on 2 June 2015
My husband and I both use one of these armbands for running. We have Xperia Z2s, and they fit well. The key slot is kind of pointless (at least it doesn't really feel secure to me), but I actually stick my keys in behind the phone and I'm good to go. Comfortable on the arm as well.