Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 27 April 2016
Unable to access my own star sign. It's set at Aries. Disappointing
on 28 June 2017
Not bad
on 12 December 2012
This is a free app and it gives good information in bite size paragraphs
It is clear and the readings are very accurate. I like the way each sign has been broken down into three parts so that it clarifies your character even more accurately. .
on 3 December 2012
this app is simple and gives a nice horoscope based on which third of the sign you are, making it even more applicable! and its free!!
on 8 December 2012
easy to use the application, fast to download and good graphics.
would recommend if you enjoy rear horoscopes. Fun freebie.
This is a great app and have and still am enjoying my experience using this app I have even recommended this to many friends that's why I have rated this app a 5 star +++++
on 13 January 2013
This is a great app. Have just loaded it today and my horoscope is so right for today! Lets see what tomorrow brings.
Love the graphics too.
on 6 July 2013
It's amazing how accurate my horoscopes were and I loved how I couldn't out what the day ahead would be like. This app gives you a horoscope for the previous day, currant day, and a horoscope for the next t day. I found my horoscopes to be extremely accurate and love checking it daily. It's very easy to use and I would defiantly recommend this alp to anyone that is looking for a good free horoscope app.
on 23 June 2013
You can read your horoscopes, depending on what part of the month you are- so basically, there is three parts to aries libra etc.
And I love it! It's fun and easy to use. Even though it's probably just coincidental, they always are right for me! Each day I get hooked on reading it over and over because they never get mine wrong!
on 18 July 2013
This app is so cool and my day always goes like it always on this app. Today I had a bake sale and I got stressed so I stayed to do tennis club. Then when I checked my horoscope it said that today physical activity would help to calm my mind . Creepy . This app is efficient way to check your horoscope and is really cool ,