Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Watering Stakes, ICEBLUEOR 10 Pack Indoor Automatic Drip Watering System Irrigation Equipment Tool for Plant Waterer Ceramic Probes Houseplant Spikes Self Watering
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The self watering stakes/probes: According to the siphon principle, it will draw water into the pot as the plant needs. Get straight to the root with water spikes. And automatically adjust water amount upon soil moisture.
- Flexiblity: Add more probes for the big plant. One probe draw water up to 8-inche (20cm) pot; Cable Length: 800mm.
- Durable: Made by ceramic and durable resin. This watering probe can be a high quality long-lasting product.
- All automatic of Garden watering deviceSuitable for seeding, planting, pollution-free. It will now draw water into the pot as the plant needs it.
- Great gift: For family, friends, neighbors and acquaintances or anyone who loves their plants.Also can be used in your Home,Office,Patio or Garden potted plants.Package Included 10 plant Watering Stakes
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
This watering device is automatic, and suitable for seeding and planting
When you are on a trip or traveling, this automatic water globe will benefit you greatly.
Used for houseplants, hanging plants and patio plants
Function: Automatic plant waters / Housekeeper.
Material: Ceramic & Plastic
1. Put the earthen part of the product into the water soak for 10 minutes.
2. Prepare a water containers filled with water.
3. To make sure the ceramic part filled with water.
4. Then it will automatically bring water into the other end of the container, to the plants.
5. Make sure the pottery pieces filled with water, because the green plastic cover tightly with the pottery pieces.
1.In order to watering better, put the bottle watering device level below the high end of the green plastic cover.
2. Please note that demand of each plants and pots size, using the appropriate pieces of watering devices.
3. If failure to watering, please repeat the above operation steps to re-use.
4. After months using, need to clean the ceramic piece parts, so as not to affect the effect of continue-using.
1. No water and plants dry:
A. check whether the plastic pipe filled with water or not;
B. placed the water bottle slightly higher than your flower pots;
C. whether the watering system cracked or not.
10X Watering Spikes
Customers also shopped for
Showing 1-8 of 18 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I rigged it up last night and found some plants in GH had had a tipple of 250ml and more in the night..design flaw 1 is that if the plastic tube were longer it would reach further away pots, second one is he end bit of tubing with plastic and a little screw need to be made heavier to facilitate itnsitting at bottom of water source and not floating around,thus making best use of all water and preventing continual top up.
Also two of my little plastic pipes are missing little brass screws on end so I don’t know if these ones will work
the important thing is NOT to have the tube bottom higher than bottom of the stake ,
but it seems a good way to get it started
the plant draws the water up ,not gravity down