- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
IC3: Internet and Computing Core Certification Living Online Study Guide Paperback – 5 Jun 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Covers 100% of exam objectives, including demonstrating how to search using an internet browser, managing e–mail communications, explaining the difference between firewalls and gateways, demonstrating the ability to solve simple networking connectivity problems in various settings, securing the data on your computer, and much more...
Includes interactive learning environment and study tools with:
+ 2 custom practice exams
+ More than 60 Electronic Flashcards
+ Searchable key term glossary
Your complete guide to preparing for the IC3 GS4 Living Online Exam
IC3 Internet and Computing Core Certification Global Standard 4 Living Online Study Guide is your one–stop resource for complete coverage of the Living Online exam. This Sybex Study Guide covers 100% of all exam Computing Fundamentals objectives. You′ll prepare for the exam smarter and faster with Sybex thanks to superior content including, assessment tests that check exam readiness, objective map, real–world scenarios, hands–on exercises, key topic exam essentials, and challenging chapter review questions. Reinforce what you have learned with the exclusive Sybex online learning environment and test bank, accessible across multiple devices. Get prepared for the Living Online exam with Sybex.
Coverage of 100% of all exam objectives in this Study Guide means you′ll be ready for
- Working in a networked environment
- Understanding networks and the internet
- Communicating and collaborating electronically
- Using the internet and the World Wide Web
- Interacting safely and ethically online
- Evaluating the internet′s impact on society
Interactive learning environment
Take your exam prep to the next level with Sybex′s superior interactive online study tools. To access our learning environment, simply visit http://sybextestbanks.wiley.com, type in your unique PIN, and instantly gain access to
- Interactive test bank with 2 practice exams. Practice exams help you identify areas where further review is needed. Get more than 90% of the answers correct, and you′re ready to take the certification exam. 90 questions total!
- More than 60 Electronic Flashcards to reinforce learning and last minute prep before the exam
- Comprehensive glossary in PDF format gives you instant access to the key terms so you are fully prepared
About the Author
Ciprian Adrian Rusen is a recognized Windows Consumer Expert Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP). He has published several books about Windows and Microsoft Office, and he′s an active tech blogger at http://www.7tutorials.com. At 7 Tutorials, he also provides complete tutorials for Windows, Windows Phone, and Xbox One users.