Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 12 Mar 2012 19:51:10 GMT
Is this the one that was released recently?Or is this some of that book with the black one being the other half or what?

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Mar 2012 11:36:45 GMT
cdmackay says:
There were two GRRM paperbacks released yesterday: the two parts of the 5th title in the series "A Dance with Dragons". Part 1 is "Dreams and Dust" (white cover), and Part 2 is "After the Feast" (black cover).

*This* is Part 1.

There was also a Kindle edition of all 5 titles (which corresponds to 7 paperbacks, since titles 3 & 5 were issued as two parts each in paperback)

Posted on 17 Mar 2012 10:57:35 GMT
Last edited by the author on 17 Mar 2012 10:58:31 GMT
alice-maude says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Mar 2012 12:49:16 GMT
cdmackay says:
Sigh. Please remember that people might not have read all the books yet, before giving away spoilers..

Posted on 17 Mar 2012 14:21:00 GMT
Alice, this isn't a thread for plot discussion. Thanks, Mr. Mackay, I think that this was a poorly advertised piece as it didn't seem very clear that this was the same book being rereleased.

Posted on 28 Mar 2012 13:30:28 BDT
Doc says:
Alice Maude.

What an absolute idiot you are.

Thanks alot.

Posted on 5 Apr 2012 18:34:56 BDT
salsa says:
I am as totally confused as th first contributor to this discussio. I read and thoroughly enjoyed the first 4 books. Received a kindle at Christmas and bought what I thought was part 1 of book five dance with dragons but wonder if I actually got part 2. Can someone please just write the first few words of first chapter and precis of plot for me to be able to check what I actually received, I think I actually received book2 but agree with the general comments. However, having watched a couple of episodes on sky atlantic, inmy opinion the televised version cheapens the book

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Apr 2012 19:23:37 BDT
The version you got at Christmas was likely the entire book, these versions are that same book split in two to make carrying easier and make money on the unsuspecting cutomer.

Posted on 28 Jul 2012 21:21:38 BDT
S. Kelly says:
Cheers for that Alice Maude. I havent read it yet.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  12 Mar 2012
Latest post:  28 Jul 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about