Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

I Think Therefore I Play
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.03

on 7 May 2014
Funny and enlightening account of a marvellous career. Clearly he has thought about the game for many years and not just played it. I enjoyed reading this mainly whilst travelling. However, it felt far too short overall and the footballing anecdotes were quite odd. Pippo Inzaghi comes across as frankly ridiculous and we do not get an insight into how a 'limited' player like that could have scored so many goals. Pirlo did not seem to reveal too much about the coaches he has played for; I guess because he is, of course still playing. Some of the nuance may well have been lost in the translation, this should be taken into account. He mocks a few friends and foes but does not really give a detailed analysis of their motivations or their strengths and weaknesses. Once he has finally hung up his boots maybe we will get more of an insight into his true feelings about teammates and opponents and his future intentions in the beautiful game....
on 31 August 2017
After watching Pirlo. Play against my beloved England. I was a mazed. By Pirlo quality of passing. Pirlo is a midfield maestro & this book never let me down. Excellent read. Pirlo the midfield maestro.
on 25 January 2017
Very enjoyable read,the book has been superbly translated the language is very rich. This one doesn't follow a predictable pattern but shares enough of Pirlo's thoughts on key figures in his career to keep you turning the pages. Thoroughly recommended.
on 24 April 2017
Disappointed with this book = too short. I expected more from one of the all time greatest footballers.
on 21 March 2017
GOOD
on 29 July 2017
I'd recommend this book to everyone who enjoys witty charm and a bit of levity. Quite unusual comparing with others players' books, but a lovely reading.
on 17 November 2017
This is a very good autobiography about Andrea Pirlo. Its very funny in places too. He is a great player of his generation.
If you love Andrea, you'll love his autobiography.
on 24 October 2017
What a legend
on 19 July 2017
Interesting account of the career of a class player
on 30 August 2017
Monotoned from the off. Nothing really different going on from other football players biographies, I'd be devastated if I brought the book full price from a bookshop.