Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 11 August 2016
The most perfect book as a gift for children: meaningful, really working, positive, good thoughts are very useful for little people to have. It's also like a basement for their future life.
on 10 January 2017
I brought this for my oldest son and he was a bit funny about reading it at first as he didn't know what to expect. Now he reads it and gets it. A good book.
on 12 July 2017
Lovely little book. My 4 year old was a bit bored by it but I think when she gets a little older it will really apply to her.
on 3 December 2015
For all! Adults and childrens- as a reminder! Shall be in every book shop and library as well as in schools !!!!!!
on 28 January 2017
Great book for children. Highly recommended.
on 22 February 2016
A must read for young children to help build their self esteem and confidence!
on 11 August 2014
So glad I found this, it is just what I wanted, lovely, positive and a great way to teach children about being positive. Great little book for kids, I love reading this to my son.
on 19 June 2015
I really liked this book because it made me think not what to do and not to do and if someone is bugging me don't shout back just ignore them and think positive and walk away.
on 7 October 2013
its fine for young children. The visual images were great for the children. I would recommend it as a starting point
on 9 July 2011
The book isn't what I had hoped - having found Hay's other works really inspiring, I thought I might find some positive and affirming nuggets for the children I work with in a mental health setting. It lacks content and seems more about boundary setting/social skills than engendering positive thinking... it doesn't feel to me like there's much real connection with children.