Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 8 June 2014
A great little book for my son to mark off the grounds we've visited while following our team Coventry City. I have a feeling we might not be marking off Wembley for a good few years yet though!

Obviously, we can use it for just "spotting" grounds too, so if we go past Wembley on the train then that will count.
on 23 June 2013
I found this book on amazon after fondly remembering using similar books for cars etc as a child. My brother and I were looking for a way to catalog all the football grounds we have visited over the years.

The book contains two clubs per page in alphabetical order split into league country (starting with England, National and finally Scotland). This is done by league therefore you will find teams such as Cardiff under "England". The pages list club name rather than ground name. Therefore England starts with Accrington Stanley and ends with York City.

Each page has a small line at the bottom which allows you to write the date which you visited. The pages do not include details of the previous ground e.g. Maine Road (for Manchester City). Therefore if you first visited Maine Road in 1980 but the Etihad in 2010 it is up to you which date you write. As a work around the pages no have enough space to write a second date on e.g. "Main e Road - 09/10/1980.

As the title states you will find this book useful regardless of your age, and for the price I would highly recommend it!
on 7 June 2015
If you don't know what I-Spy books are, they are small little books with things or places on them, and when you see them, you tick it off and get points. They're aimed at children, but anyone will like the sensation of completing the whole page or even the whole thing!

If you have children, or want a little blast from the past, these books are a must. I've killed so much time playing these!
on 30 March 2014
Perhaps you can justify playing the big kid again or achieving that ambition to visit every league ground in England and Wales. A fun book and a reminder of grounds visited by the fervent football supporter. Well priced book for that away day visit.
on 27 October 2013
Great fun in the car particularly when you have a son who is exactly like you. Endless hours of amusement!
on 1 February 2016