on 27 April 2017
Very useful
on 17 August 2017
Delivery time very good, in good condition second hand. Book very good and recommended by the hospital for mothers planning to use hypnobirthing. It's an informative book to kinda flick in and out of different sections, easy to read and reassuring!
on 13 April 2017
Worth it even for a few breathing exercises. Worked for me
on 9 August 2017
From a personal perspeftive this book for me is 1/5 but I'm hestient to give it that low of a score because I have friends that swear by this. I just can't get behind the theories in it unfortunately.
on 16 August 2017
Excellent
on 27 October 2015
Helped alot to calm my thoughts
on 5 August 2014
I bought this when pregnant with my little girl (first child) with grand idea's of using the method when going into labour 19 months ago, however nothing goes to plan and once the contractions kicked in, any methods that I had learnt went out of the window! However if your not a new mum and know the drill this practice may work if you can put your mind to it...
on 29 May 2015
Fantastic book; it completely took away my the fear that surrounded giving birth. It empowers women to trust that their body knows what it is doing in the birthing process and gives some useful tips on how to aid your body in this birthing process . I had a brilliant natural birth with no pain relief thanks to this book. Essential reading for all mums-to-be.
on 11 February 2007
The idea of Hypnobirthing is to have a safe,easier,more comfortable birth, and that is exactly what I had. I listened to the cd everyday for three months before giving birth,and had an amazing experience and can't wait to do it again. I can't lie and say it wasn't painful, but it was controllable, I was in labour for 4hrs,giving birth an hour after getting to hospital with some gas and air for pain relief. Definatley recommend it.
on 2 February 2017