- Paperback: 108 pages
- Publisher: Telical Books; First edition (15 April 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0974813923
- ISBN-13: 978-0974813929
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.6 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,067,623 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Hyperreligiosity: Identifying and Overcoming Patterns of Religious Dysfunction Paperback – 15 Apr 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
The author was born and raised in New York and resettled to Seattle in 1982. At the age of 15, he became interested in religion and sought many teachers and tried different religions and philosophies. In 1992, he started ParaMind Brainstorming Software, which is a soft-ware product that uses the idea of "exhausting the interactions of words" to develop new ideas related to the user's typed-in sentence. He has written several other books on the topics of art, spirituality, psychology, creativity and poetry.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I didnt like that there were'nt any chapters, or an overview pertaining to the next reading. each reading was just a brief synopsys of a perticular condition regarding religous obsession.
It seemed more like a college thesis rather then a book.