- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Explore the Deals & Offers Store for the latest deals on power tools, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, safety and security, decoration and more.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Go to This Week's Savings in DIY & Tools and discover our offers of Over 50% Off, Top-Rated or Under £10 products. The range is refreshed every week.
Hymac Childrens Yellow Hi Vis Vest All Sizes (10 - 12 Years 53.5cm Chest 58cm Height)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Saturn yellow hi vis, 2 band & brace
- Black edge trim, 100% knitted polyester
- Velcro front fastening
- EN471 class 2
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Hymacs childrens hi vis vest comes in 3 sizes ranging from 4 years to 12 years old. It is a high quality garment made from 100% polyester and finished with a clean black edge trim. These vests are great for safety when cycling, walking etc.
Top Customer Reviews
After driving home one night & narrowly missing a child dressed head to toe in black who crossed the road without looking (mobile phone in hand) I came straight home & ordered this for my daughter, yes she's only 4 but it's best to be seen, kids can run away in the blink of an eye.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product. My nephew loved it for dressing up And practical reasons. Would buy again and recommend.Published 5 months ago by Rachel Leanne
Great item. My grandson loves it. He feels safe when he is out on his bike or his skate board. He knows he can be seen at all times. 5stars.Published 14 months ago by rod osmotherly
My daughter loves wearing hers on her bike. Lightweight so can slip over warm clothes.Published 18 months ago by Charlotte Cohen
3 year old's dream, construction diggers and wagons, hard hat and a hi vis!! Great for play and he'll gladly wear it over his coat to be seen in the dark ... BrillPublished 18 months ago by Roz13
Bit too small for winter coats. But fine in a thin top or jumper.Published 19 months ago by martyn darby