on 3 May 2017
Actually made a difference to my combination skin . Only used at night but kept my dry skin moisturised and my oily patches were matte throughout the day. Also helped with acne scars. Great product but not for longterm as a lot of toxic ingredients .
on 7 May 2017
I wouldn't buy again. I don't think it feels nourishing. It's got a modern weird access to get the cream; you press on an interior lid and it squirts up onto that inside lid and be careful you don't press too hard. Whatever happened to opening a jar and voila! there it is? No real complaint but I bought nicer one last time on Amazon but maybe you will like it.
on 19 September 2017
This appears to be good face cream - smells nice and according to my research, contains a lot of things that more expensive creams charge the earth for. My skin looks good, although it's impossible to tell if this is the cause! I would give it at least 4 stars if it weren't for the fact that there is no factor number for the claimed sun protection. Because I don't know whether it is strong enough, I can't use it as a day cream, only a night cream. I emailed the sellers of this and asked, but sadly they didn't respond. Put the number on the pot, people!
on 14 February 2017
Really nice face cream suitable for dry sensitive skin
on 8 March 2017
Excellent delivery service, and a really nice cream I have felt the difference in only 2 days of using it, will definitely be buying some more
on 12 July 2013
As good as any other expensive cream. Can be used night and day under make up, its non greasy but moisturising a lovely cream at an amazing price.
on 12 February 2015
The product is very nice and my skin felt lovely after use.
The product arrived in good time.
However, the vendor has contacted me a couple of times to leave feedback. I had already left the general feed back, but have now cancelled that in favour of this.
Note to vendor: It is nice to ask for feedback, but not to chase, especially when feedback was already left.
on 1 June 2017
Really good price smells good too skin feels nice and smooth and plumped
on 21 June 2017
Presence of ingredients that are not good for the skin: e.g. paraffinum liquidum, urea, methylparaben and ethylparaben. Not recommended.
on 16 September 2017
Wife must have like it. Been gone under 2 months. Considering she has lots of other stuffs..