- Also check our best rated Travel Mug reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
Huskup Reusable Eco Coffee Cup – Pebbles 400ml
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Durable takeaway cup made from rice husk, forget disposable, try durable, natural and biodegradable
- The perfect eco friendly alternative to plastic - use and reuse!
- Made from a natural and sustainable by-product. Long-lasting and biodegradable
- Dishwasher and microwave safe - comes with recyclable silicone sleeve and lid.
- Buy this product from Lakeland & you can return it for up to 3 years. Proof of purchase is necessary
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Great alternative to single-use plastic
We're all becoming more aware of the damaging environmental impact of single-use plastic products, and that includes the millions (make that billions) of disposable, non-recyclable coffee cups that end up in landfill all over the world. Huskup decided to do something about it and make their daily coffee-shop cup of Joe a bit more planet-friendly. Their reusable coffee mug is made from rice husk - a natural and sustainable by-product of rice milling, and it's even dishwasher safe!
Attractive, durable, dishwasher and microwave safe and long-lasting, the Huskup Travel Mug comes with a recyclable silicone lid and sleeve so it's good on the go or for filling up at your local coffee shop. Some coffee shops now offer a discount if you bring your own cup, and even if your local doesn't, it's good to know you're doing your bit.
And when it does eventually reach the end of the road your Huskup Takeaway Mug can be put on your compost heap where it will simply biodegrade over time.
What is rice husk?
Rice husk is the hard, protective outer cover of the grain and keeps the grains safe during the growing season. Traditionally difficult for farmers to dispose of, it's now become the secret ingredient in a huge variety of earth-friendly uses and products - there are even power plants in Asia that are now 100% fuelled by rice husks!
Silicone sleeve and lid are recyclable.
Please note: Huskup Mugs are not indestructible, but with good care they should last years rather than months. As with most things, the more you use them, the faster they'll wear out - and though they can be washed in the dishwasher and used in the microwave, doing so will reduce their life.
Customers also shopped for
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.