on 17 October 2015
I must have bought 10 or more pairs of these over the years. They are good everyday shoes that polish up enough to look reasonably smart but also tolerate everyday wear without special care. I continue to buy these as the are reasonably comfortable and suit my feet. I find a pair generally lasts for about two years. They can be resoled but are never as comfortable after that.

I would have given these five stars but for the price. When I last bought these they were £30/pair. A few years later they are now £60/pair.
on 18 June 2017
Good quality and long lasting shoes. Will buy again
on 22 November 2016
Good delivery well made shoe and good price
on 4 September 2013
Bought these for my son to wear in 6th form. He has had Hush Puppies in the past (different style) so I ordered his usual size and they fit perfectly - labelled as wide fitting on the box, although not mentioned in the product details. Very well cushioned insoles, he wore them all day straight from the box with no discomfort. Prompt delivery and received in perfect condition. Happy to recommend.
on 5 September 2014
Mine were not quite as dark as they look in the picture which was disappointing but a bit of polishing has sorted that out. They are a bit different from any other shoe when walking and don't feel properly balanced - not sure if this is a feature or a fault. They are comfortable enough to wear for work and sitting at a desk for most of the day. OK for the price but would never have paid the full £60+ for this type of shoe
on 17 June 2014
This is the second Hush puppies I have bought last one I have bought from shop. It is the first time I have bought dress shoes on line and I am not regretting it. Very nice and very comfortable shoes. I totally recommend them for people who want comfortable shoes. My wife said they are bit expensive but they worth every penny.
VINE VOICEon 5 September 2014
These are going to be a great smart shoe to be out and about in, in the winter.

There is sufficient grip to lift the shoe off the ground, and the insole is very well cushioned so added bonus.

The leather looks nice and smart too.

As for sizing these are definitely larger than expected.

I nearly always take a size 10, but they were far too big. The size 9's were much closer to my normal size and size 10's by Ben Sherman, Camel, Ted Baker and Kurt Geiger.
on 4 June 2014
I've never worn Hush Puppies before and I have to say I really regret that! These are without doubt the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. My feet really suffer after being on them all day and I've tried all kinds of insoles and makes, air cushioned soles etc. nothing has come even close to the comfort of these shoes - No points for guessing what brand of shoe I will be wearing from now on!
on 30 September 2013
The shoes are comfortable and well styled. I particularly like the cushion soles. The shoes can be worn for the office or when out socialising.
on 25 September 2016
I've had a lot of pairs of Hush Puppies over the years and this pair was no disappointment. For me it's the overall balance that Hush Puppies manage to achieve between comfort, consistent fit and lasting quality that brings me back to their shoes time and again. Throw in the reasonable pricing and you get very good overall value for money in my opinion. These shoes were all that I expected, fitting perfectly and comfortably while adding a clean, uncluttered smartness in appearance that goes with a wide range of formal and semi-formal outfits. Hopefully these will last as long as previous pairs with only regular polishing required to maintain their sharp appearance. As and when they do wear out though I'll simply buy more Hush Puppies as they're shoes I can rely on.