on 2 October 2014
I am a size 8. After reading the reviews re size decided to order a size below (7). They were still way to big. I have previously owned Hush Puppies and they were a size 8. Does not make sense. I think it is a serious manufacturing issue that needs to be addressed.
Also I thought the quality of the boots was very poor and definatly not what I would expect from Hush Puppies or for the price. In a nutshell I would sincerley say DO NOT BUY THESE. There is much better out there for this price.
on 22 November 2013
If you are buying these, it might be advisable to order a half size smaller, I found that a 10 felt more like an 11, width was fine, but they were just a bit too long, so feet tended to slip back & forth inside. Very stylish boot, built to last.
on 22 June 2014
Seemed nice, but couldn't get my foot in them. Had to return (which cost me). These were from the warehouse and I get the impression I'm not the first person to have this problem. It may be just this one pair that is smaller than its listed size but I would use caution when ordering.
on 24 April 2014
Can I say that the size of shoe that I ordered would usually fit well but I haven't even worn these shoes yet as they are just too big by about two sizes. I wouldn't be able to walk in them comfortably.... I would like to send them back....Now I wouldn't know what size to order especially since I'm in the USA.....
on 16 October 2014
The design of the boot is surely great, but the size sucks. I had to do an exchange because of the poor size definition.
My foot is 26.5 cm long, normally I should wear UK size 8.5, it applies to other hush puppies shoes. However, UK 8.5 for this pair of boots is 27.5 cm foot size. At the end I had to exchange for a UK size 7.
on 2 November 2014
This is by far the most comfy pair of boots that I have ever purchased ,i opened the box put them on went to a Christening 8 hours later not a qualm,
I am now considering getting a pair in brown for the winter and hope that they are of the same quality and value.
on 24 December 2013
I have already got a pair of HP shoes and love the style and comfort out of the box.
These came quickly and are very comfrey and love the style very happy
on 5 April 2014
For a shoe that is size 6, it feels like putting your foot in an emptied water melon. The shape design around the lower shin was pathetic.
on 27 December 2014
Comfortable as ever, but after just 2 days of not particularly intense use, the insole has started to tear up in one shoe. Will be exchanging for a new set and buying some additional insoles.
on 7 August 2014
I do a lot of walking around London as part of my job and wanted boots that are light weight but also comfortable. These fit the bill so far and they look good too.