on 20 May 2017
Husband loves them
on 14 February 2015
Excellent service and good quality, I'll use these again!
on 8 November 2013
These arrived in time for my son's school and he finds them very comfortable.

My son is a very keen footballer at school and plays on the tarmac, all previous shoes have lasted 4-6 weeks, but these are still in good condition, which for me means that these must be one of the best Shoes I have ever bought for school. Thank you.

I would recommend the schoes the the seller as they were helpful and delivered on time.

Thank you.
on 17 June 2011
I have bought hush puppy gradient shoes for my son for the last 2 years and I am going to buy them again for the next school year. They are hard wearing and very good quality.
on 5 April 2015
Having been worn twice for school, one of the rubber toes has flaked away at the edges on my son's shoe. Now after two weeks of wear, both toes look shabby because the edges of the rubber toe caps just break away. I bought these expecting them to be really hardy and durable, but the nature of the rubber means the shoes look like they've seen some tough action and won't last much longer. (My son has just grown out of his Clark's shoes having had them for 9 months and they still looked quite decent.)

Having now had the shoes for 4 weeks, I have had to write to Amazon and explain that the shoes are not suitable - we've tried glueing the toecaps but to no avail - they are now hanging off - and the heel has worn significantly. Amazon are giving excellent customer service and are refunding.
on 27 May 2011
I bought these shoes for my son in January, and 3 months down the line, the sole and front of the shoes are completely worn off! The leather is fine.
For shoes that are quite expensive and supposed to be sturdy, I am extremely disappointed. I have mentioned the fact to Hush Puppies Uk who so far haven't come back to me... So, expensive shoes, bad quality, and bad customer service... I will go back to Clarks!
on 5 May 2015
My SS is in year 6, just turned 11. this is the First and ONLY pair of school shoes (bought in September) that have made it beyond Easter in the 7 years he's been in school. I will be buying these for my 4 year old when he starts school as I am so impressed by the quality of them.
on 7 August 2014
Good hard wearing shoes , buy this style every year for my boys as they have narrow / shallow feet and the fit can be adjusted with insoles provided .
on 5 December 2013
I would recommend it otther families, good value for money. My son finds it very confortable to walk on and he likes de design.
on 1 February 2013
I recived my order in good time and I am very pleased with the quality of the shoes, they are very strong and hopefully will last my little boy longer than the last ones we purchased