Customer reviews

Hunter Women's original short wellington boots Red W23758 5 UK
Size: 5 UK|Colour: Red|Change

on 7 August 2012
After 6 months of reasonable use one of the boots split down the back seam. Not the level of quality I expected from Hunters. Amazon very good and gave full refund under the Hunter 12 months warranty.
on 21 September 2017
Love these. Wanted a half decent pair where your feet can breath a bit while keeping you dry. Snug fit so you don't slide around them like cheap supermarket wellies. These don't disappoint. I wanted a mid calf too because I don't like really like the sensation of walking in long wellies! Have done festivals and some gnarly Irish weather. Still in great nick and looks like they'll last. Definitely an investment brand.
on 5 February 2014
I've bought a few wellies in the past but they've always leaked so I bought a pair of these. I think they are excellent. I've not had them leak at all. I didn't need to break them either. First time I wore them I walked over 10 miles without any pain or discomfort. They come in at a good size (I'm a size 4 and bought a 4) but I cannot use their wellie socks with them as they are too tight then. They're still going strong. I now wouldn't buy any other wellies!
on 6 May 2017
This was a birthday gift for my daughter and they arrived quickly and are exactly as expected and fit as she wished. What more could one ask for!
on 26 September 2017
I returned these boots. They were short in the foot, very expensive and made me look like one of Santa's elves.
on 7 September 2017
Excellent very comfortable pair of wellingtons. I have found that they immediately fit well , no wearing in time.
The navy is a great colour.
The small heal makes them supportive and strong
Thanks could not be happier with this purchase.
Arrived in good time and order and a reasonable price for the superb quality of boot.
on 29 August 2017
great wellies, great value for money and great quality
on 9 August 2017
Great pair of boots, exactly what I wanted,.
on 30 May 2017
OK quality but overpriced really.
on 16 September 2017
I love this boots . This is my second pair. Very comfy , that's all what I need to walk my dog in bad weather ...or work in the garden ...My favourite footwear👍