on 5 March 2012
These boots are really comfortable, however after only three months the seam at the foot has come apart, so the workmanship quality is really bad, I would not recommend them to people especially as the seller ignores all email and attempts to sort the problem.
on 1 May 2012
Was thrilled when first got the boot, although not brilliantly made.(in sole came out within first day) Within a few months wore in the snow and boots started to crack . then got large hole in heal, and finally started letting in water just after 12months of purchase, when you cant get money back! a lot to pay for boots that are fine in good weather but crack when weather got cold, snowy and wet!!
on 22 October 2014
I don't often write reviews but don't want anyone else wasting there hard end cash on these! I'm on my second pair in 12 months, the first ripped at the seems after only 6 months so I wrote to hunter who replaced them. Now the second pair have done exactly the same after roughly the same amount of time! I would recommend hunter Welles but not these particular pair!
on 9 December 2011
Excellent boots very good quality and very trendy could get away with wearing them as boots and not wellies very pleased with my purchase.
on 16 December 2015
I ordered these from M&M direct. I've got about 8 pairs of hunters most of them from M&M and ive always been very happy with them and M&M as a company.. However these particular wellies are very flimsy and after aprox 5 wears they split around the foot area so I can't wear them if it's wet.which is the whole point of wearing wellies.. So that style is not very serviceable..
on 19 December 2011
After using previous companies such as exclusive footwear.com and uttings outdoors and being let down on both occasions, trying to get my hands on these boots to arrive before Christmas was proving very difficult. Until country house outdoor from carlisle came to the rescue, not only did we get next day delivery, the price was the best around, the present was also given before Christmas which has given the man points a major boost. The boots on a whole I've been told are very comfortable, warm because of the lining and the colour means they can apparently be worn with anything as the other half has never got them off. On another note if you too have a wife that is very hard to please...ok take away the very part, then these will go down a treat and you'll score loads of brownie points too. A great purchase over all.
on 15 October 2013
I bought these largely because they are a slim fitting ladies boot, & most wellies fall off my narrow feet & heels. With extra lambswool insoles, these are comfy & I was largely pleased, despite being wary of the many poor reviews of Hunter quality prior to purchase.

I have had these a couple of years and they have not been mistreated/ exposed to sun / left outside etc. They have only been worn maybe 15 times at most, and are still in a pristine condition. But, they have now split across the top of the foot where the toe shaping seam is. This is extremely disappointing, and demonstrates that the quality of modern day Hunters is indeed very poor. They are also extremely overpriced, and I cannot recommend. I will be replacing these Hunters with Aigle if I can find some narrow enough.
on 13 January 2013
Very poor quality, I returned mine for full refund. More style than practical. Scratch easily too. Avoid! Traditional hunters are much more comfortable and water proof!
on 6 December 2011
I have the exact same pair in chocolate brown I love them because they are stylish, chic and have a snug fit.
These are not your usual typical wellington boot. Do not buy if you are looking for a heavy duty wellington boot. These are more for everyday use, therefore can be worn anywhere, they go with anything and can be worn in all weathers too.
I absolutely love them.
on 31 October 2016
I bought these boots in March at a great price as the design is now discontinued - and was so happy as they look more like boots than wellies - which meant I felt as happy in the high street as I did in the countryside. I used them until June when the weather improved. They were put in a cupboard and taken out again in September - only to discover that my toes were wet when I wore them due to a crack which had appeared over the toe joint. Thinking of gaffer taping it even but then I realised the other foot was also wet and exactly the same thing had happened in both boots. Thankfully I had bought from a well known stockist online so had an email receipt and my money was returned immediately. Disappointed that Hunter have discontinued the design and not introduced a similar, feminine design. However, there is definitely a manufacturing problem with these boots though so I do not recommend.

See one answered question