Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Depeche Mode Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Size: 7 UK|Colour: Grey (Graphite)|Change
Price:£84.96+ £4.99 shipping

on 27 January 2013
These boots were purchased in June 2012. They have split and they leak. Furthermore Amazon will not honour the Hunter warranty to refund or replace if defective within 12 months. Amazon don't make this clear on the web site. The script reading lady tells me as a non electronic item I only had 30 days to return. What's that all about? Currently stuck on bad telephone line for over 38 mintues waiting to talk to someone of authority. The HUNTER WEB SITE CLEARLY STATES "In the event that your rubber footwear is defective, please return to your authorised Hunter Stockist with the valid proof of purchase for evaluation". Are Amazon an authorised stockist? If not they should say so clearly on the web site. If they are, they should honour the warranty. Wow wait for this...........I am now being asked by the Amazon lady how often I wear the boots? Are these people for real? Bet this doesn't make it to the web site!
55 Comments| 171 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 June 2012
Bought for my wife, she absolutely loves them. Really liked the colour and fit. Quality wellies as you would expect from Hunter. Would definitely recommend.
on 20 January 2012
I justified spending 4 times more than i had paid for previous wellies on the basis that Hunter Boots have a reputation for quality and, being as i am the one who walks the dog everyday, the one who trudges across muddy wet fields most winter (and often summer)days, didn't i deserve a good wellie that would be comfortable and one that would last me years? Well, the first bit was right. These boots fitted perfectly (I am a size 5 and i bought a size 5)and were very comfortable. However, after 10 months, a particularly wet day led to a wet sock and on inspection I noticed that both boots had little splits across the tops and around the crease of the toe; they had much deeper cracks around the ankles. Had i just been doing mud on this day, the wet may not have seeped through and i may not have noticed this damage. Which led me wonder - how long had they been like that? So much for expensive Hunter wellies. They were not able to manage 10 months, where my last much MUCH cheaper wellies lasted for 8 years with the same amount of wear. So be aware if you buy these boots, especially in the belief that you get what you pay for. Inspect them regularly. The warranty is for 12 months. I have no complaints at all with Amazon, who were prompt to respond and deal with this.
11 Comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 October 2010
Says it all in the title really
Delivery was quick, product great.
I love my new wellies and they have the added bonus of being loads cheaper than Russell and Bromley!
NB Hunters seem to be quite small fitting so I'm normally a 5 to 5 and a half shoe and the size 6 fit me perfectly.
on 30 October 2013
These hunters wellies are if very poor quality and not fit for purpose. They split after a short time of use. I would expect far more from a pair of wellies costing so much.
on 27 February 2013
Absolutely terrible. I was advised to get a pair of Hunters because they have lasted for my friend for 15 years, but i have now had them replaced within 3 months and my replacements are now falling apart as well. Definitely would not recommend, used to be good, respectable wellies, now they just fall apart!
on 18 February 2011
Just as I wanted. Delighted with the boots and the price on Amazon.Was recommended by shoe shop when buying hunters to get a size bigger if wearing with very thick socks and want to tuck in jeans. I'm 6 1/2 so ordered 7 and they worked fine.
on 20 June 2013
I purchased these Wellingtons and have worn them infrequently. They have cracked over the top of the foot and are clearly faulty, yet I am unable to contact the seller. This is not acceptable. DO not purchase these Wellingtons
on 27 July 2011
Having bought cheap wellies before i was sick of the poor quality/fit. Decided to splash out on pair of Hunters - i have quite fat calves but these fitted great even with a pair of jeans tucked in. Fit right to the knee so lovely and high.The glossy graphite are great looking - i'll have these for years. Well worth that bit extra.
on 20 March 2014
After wearing my previous Hunters (made in Scotland) for 27 years I did not hesitate to purchase a new pair. The new ones (made in Indonesia) lasted 4 months before they began to let in water around the seams. VERY DISAPPOINTING! Perhaps Hunter should bring their production back to Scotland and concentrate on quality, not profit, just as it used to be! I won't be buying Hunters again.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Lowest Price