on 28 October 2012
I'm on the short side at 5ft 2, and with feet a size 4, I was reluctant to buy adults hunters that were too long on my leg! These however, are perfect! Theyre a great length, surprisingly longer than I thought they would be, and fit perfectly! Have been wearing them even when it isn't raining! The calf width is perfect with space for leggings or long socks to fit snugly and the lining is lovely! Would definately recommend for both children and any adults that are slightly shorter with smaller feet!
11 Comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 May 2014
As a 5'3 lady with size 4 feet, after reading other reviews I opted for childrens boots in a size 5. I'm glad I did as with quite short legs they are just shy of my knees! With a good pair of socks there is still a little bit of room however I would rather this than buying a size 4 and having my feet squeezed.

I haven't worn them a great deal yet, just mainly around the garden but are comfortable and as expected.

Would I recommend, yes
on 19 December 2017
Very nice boots unfortunately, they have split after less than a year with light use and are now unusable. We contacted the seller who told us they were either too small or had heavy use, neither of which is the case, as they were worn perhaps 10-20 times and my daughter has been fitted for school shoes and wears the same size. I have had my own pair of adult hunters for 14 years and have not worn or split like this. Disappointed.
review image
on 5 November 2015
I bought these for myself (24yr old) as I can often get away with wearing kids shoes due to having small feet. They fit perfectly (the tiniest bit tight around my calf's) and are such a beautiful colour.

I wore these at a festival for 5 days and had no issues with them. They didn't rub and were incredibly comfy.
on 26 October 2014
I bought these for my granddaughter for her birthday and she loves them. A little on the expensive side but then Hunter wellies always have been. They are well made though and should last her a while. I bought her the Hunter wellie socks as well. Gotta spoil your granddaughter sometimes!!
on 11 September 2015
Chuffed to bits!really good quality ! I'm a size 4 and 5.2 ! Fit really well! Very slightly tight around calf but I always have this problem! Couldn't tuck jeans in but leggings or tights are fine! They look really smart! Seriously considering another pair in different colour! Packaging great and came within 2 days
on 5 November 2014
The Hunter wellingtons are good quality.

This is the second year I have bought these for my 6 year old granddaughter.

The boots are made of strong material and have a soft comfortable insole.

Hunter socks add to the cosiness and look.
on 11 October 2015
Bought for my adult daughter. She's a size 3 ... they fit perfectly and at 5' 2" tall the 'kids' Hunter boot is a much better length for her leg (and
the bonus being they're cheaper than the adult version!!)
on 15 December 2015
Arrived quickly and in a very good condition. The sizing of the boots are perfect and just what I wanted. They are very durable and look amazing on too
on 2 January 2018