- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by The Light Factory when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Modern White Hummingbird Dropping Chandelier Ceiling Pendant Light Shade
|Price:||£13.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£1.00 (7%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Beautiful White Hummingbird And Leaf Design - Ideal For A Child's Bedroom
- Easy Fit To Your Standard Ceiling Light Socket - No Electrical Installation Required
- Measurements Height 35cm x Width 23cm x Diameter 23cm - Some Self-Assembly Required
- 1 x 60w BC B22 GLS Bulb Required - Not Supplied
- Free Delivery - Ref number 10390
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This simple ceiling shade in gloss white with hummingbirds and leaves is perfect for bedrooms. The hanging hummingbirds conceal the bulb and help to disperse the light. Easily fitted to an existing ceiling fitting in a matter of seconds - no electrical installation required. Some self-assembly required. Does not include ceiling rose/cord fitting. The ideal bulb to use with this product is a 60w BC GLS bulb - not supplied.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These came as a flat pack the hummingbirds are a flimsy plastic, but after all they were inexpensive,
it took quite a bit of thought and 10 mins before I had put the 1st one together,
a little advice the short birds are best going on first, once I had that sorted the 2nd one was a doddle.
They look very different up and have attracted lots of admiration from visitors.
I have to say all in all I am delighted with them
- Looks great
- Very good value
- Takes a very long time to assemble, hundreds of pieces to pop out.
- Quality can be improved vastly. Ripped the birds on many occasions due to bad laser cutting, and all 8 pieces were badly cut (and got ripped) in the same place. The plastic ring they included to fit lamps with a smaller base was too small for the metal part it was supposed to fit in.
It does look nice up, however, though a bit more tacky in real life than in the photo
Once you get past that, you come to realize that its not a bad product for the price you paid. Its a bit fiddly to assemble, but simple. Once you get the knack of holding the frame with one hand and putting on the plastic drop bits you're good to go. I suggest putting on the long bits first, all facing the same direction, and then your shorter bits all facing the same direction, but opposite to the long bits, so it mixes up the direction the birds are facing. I think it also gives you better coverage due to the curving of the bits.
Considering you get 2 shades, fast delivery, and pretty good quality for what ends up being a tenner each shade, they are lovely.
Just a shame it wasn't stated in the listing that its not all metal. I highly suggest saying a metal from with plastic drops and requires assembly. If I had known, it would have been a 5 star review. Dont be put off if you want style on a budget.
Most recent customer reviews