The Human Web: A Bird's-Eye View of World History Paperback – 1 Jan 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
J. R. McNeill is professor of history in the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University. His father, William H. McNeill, is emeritus professor of history at the University of Chicago.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Exceptionally fine and very warmly recommended even to non-professionals
Culturally and intellectually, Jared Diamond and Marvin Harris ('Our Kind') are on a very different level.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology