- Hardcover: 370 pages
- Publisher: University of Pennsylvania Press (1 April 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0812240006
- ISBN-13: 978-0812240009
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.4 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,210,498 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Human Rights in Turkey (Pennsylvania Studies in Human Rights) Hardcover – 1 Apr 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Zehra F. Kabasakal Arat is Juanita and Joseph Leff Distinguished Professor of Political Science and Women's Studies at Purchase College of the State University of New York.