- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Human Resources Kit for Dummies, 3rd Edition Paperback – 4 Dec 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
- Set up and implement successful HR practices
- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your HR function
- Navigate today′s heavily regulated HR environment
CD includes dozens of helpful policies, forms, and contracts
Align HR practices with your objectives and keep your company competitive
Looking to stay on top of today′s complex HR management tasks? This practical guide provides the tools you need to keep your HR administration running smoothly. You get up–to–the–minute information on evaluating resumes, measuring performance, firing or laying off employees, developing training programs, and more.
- Human Resources 101 grasp the key issues affecting the human resources field today and the various technology tools that can benefit even the smallest HR shop
- Get down to brass tacks get the 4–1–1 on hiring, recruiting, interviewing, selecting employees, and engaging contingent workers, who are pivotal in growing your business
- Put your best foot forward take a tour of compensation, benefits, training, and establishing a culture that can give your company a reputation as a great place to work
- Make special note discover how to offer training and career development opportunities that can help your people grow professionally
- Legal matters get to know the legal challenges of hiring and managing your employees
Dozens of helpful policies, forms, and contracts to help you navigate the legal waters surrounding the hiring and managing of employees.
Open the book and find:
- Policies that can enhance (or stand in the way of) your ability to retain talent
- Proven ways to measure employee performance
- Ways to deal with grievances, layoffs, dismissals, and sexual harassment
- Legal and policy considerations
- Advice for staying ahead with HR software
- Tips on compensation structures and benefits packages
- Ways to create an employee–friendly work environment
About the Author
Max Messmer is chairman and CEO of Robert Half International, the world′s largest specialized staffing firm. He is one of the leading experts on human resources and employment issues.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews