- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development; 3 edition (1 Feb. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1843980622
- ISBN-13: 978-1843980629
- Product Dimensions: 17.7 x 2.7 x 24.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 378,670 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Human Resource Management at Work Paperback – 1 Feb 2005
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Mick Marchington is Professor of Human Resource Management at UMIST and Chief Moderator for the CIPD's Professional Standards. Adrian Wilkinson is Professor of Human Resource Management at Loughborough University Business School.
Top Customer Reviews
It is easy to follow, well presented, and could be used as a reference guide, or read straight through (but keep your notebook handy!) as a way to approach HR in a real organisation. It's definitely one for the decision makers, though, rather than a guide for employees, unless they have designs on becoming a leader in their own organisation.