Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£7.62|
Save £4.07 (53%)
Human Plus (Book 4) (Post-Human Series) Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This may seem unusual, but it is absolutely necessary.
You need to see this world this way and what a world it is.
You become involved in the character's dilemma very quickly, you care what happens to him. Not all writers achieve this level of emotional attachment.
Remember when you first watched, The Matrix, The Usual Suspects or Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. You wonder what the heck is going on, but you are intrigued and dragged into the story.
That is exactly what happens in Human Plus.
David takes current technology and moves it forward into the future, closer than we realise.
The characters that fill this world are enthralling and deceptive at the same time, why? Sorry spoilers.
If you want science fiction that pulls you into a world of brilliant imagination, then download and enjoy.
If you have not read David Simpson before, you have missed out on 3 great books so far.
Is it essential to read the Post-Human Trilogy no, but why deny yourself.
As a writer myself I admire the skill with which David Simpson creates worlds and characters.
I enjoyed this book and will now re-read Post-Human Trilogy
David has done it again and made a worthy addition to the already phenomenal series, Can't wait to read the next one!
This series could be well adapted into films, so David all you need to do now is get Christopher Nolans number and convince him to direct them!
This book is a great addition to the post-human series, another interesting concept that ends really well, with a bit of a twist!
I'm really hoping that David will continue to write books based in this universe, with the same fantastic ideas!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
very good series, brings up a lot of implications an where we are headed, albeit in an exaggerated wayPublished 11 months ago by Chris M.
Another awesome book, couldn't put it down! Hope the next one is even better! Everybody needs to read this book!Published on 19 Oct. 2014 by Amazon Customer
Just when I thought this series of mind blowing books couldn't get any better...this happened! I feel like my min has been pulled out, twisted, mashed up and then poured back in... Read morePublished on 9 July 2013 by StuartMorse
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Technothrillers
- Books > Fiction > Short Stories
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Anthologies & Short Stories
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Cyberpunk
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Metaphysical & Visionary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Thrillers > Technothrillers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Anthologies & Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Cyberpunk
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Metaphysical & Visionary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic