- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Human Groups and Social Categories: Studies in Social Psychology Paperback – 23 Mar 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
First published in 1981, this volume presents studies on the social psychology of the relations and conflicts between social groups. Henri Tajfel played a central role in the development of social psychology in Europe particularly regarding inter-group behaviour. This book demonstrates the continuity and cumulative importance of some of his work that remains dispersed in a several different publications.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?