- Also check our best rated Adult Colouring Book reviews
The Human Brain Coloring Book (Coloring Concepts Series) Paperback – 18 May 2000
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Marian C. Diamond, Ph.D., is a Professor of Anatomy at the University of California at Berkeley. She teaches general human anatomy and neutoanatomy and has conducted numerous lines of reasearch into the effect of the environment and hormones on the forebrain. Dr. Diamond is perhaps best known for her investigations into structural changes in the cerebral cortex induced by an enriched environment and structural lateralization of the cortex as influenced by sex steroid hormones.
Arnold B. Scheibel, M.D., is a Professor of Anatomy and Psychiatry at the University of California Medical School at Los Angeles and a member of the Brain Research Institute. Dr. Scheibel teaches courses in neutosciences and psychiatry. He has published numerous articles on his investigations into the parts of the brain involved in consciousness and higher mental function.
Copyright @ 1985 by coloring concepts
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
This book only redeems itself with it's description of anatomy, but other textbooks do this better.
Divided into 9 chapters, it takes you on a journey from brain structures, nervous system and how the brain begins its formation to name a few and the illustration are fantastic.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I find it extremely confusing and cramped up with too much detail on a page
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Human Biology > The Brain
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Neuroscience