- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: Shire Publications Ltd; 2nd Revised edition edition (30 April 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0747804125
- ISBN-13: 978-0747804123
- Product Dimensions: 14.9 x 2.5 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 502,900 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Human Bones in Archaeology (Shire Archaeology) Paperback – 30 Apr 1999
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr. Ann Stirland, a consultant anthropologist and palaeopathologist, studied in America, at Leicester University, and at University College London. She has worked on many groups of burials, including those from the Tudor warship Mary Rose.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Well worth buying if you're looking for an introduction into Human Bones.