Format: Hardcover|Change

on 3 March 2017
Lovely book with beautiful illustrations. Great for anatomy students.
on 13 April 2017
fantastic book for the money, helped me pass exams at A level, definitely would recommend
on 11 March 2016
great book
on 16 December 2014
Absolutely fantasic book. definitely recommend to anyone studying a nursing degree
on 27 October 2014
I bought this for my niece as birthday gift to help her understand Human body and to help her with her science homework, she really loved it, it's colourful with nice pictures and very easy to read and to understand.
on 24 March 2016
A must buy....helped with my understanding or anatomy, great tool when studying Access to nursing. Explanations and detail so helpful. Clear illustrations and diagrams
on 7 April 2016
What a great way to understand the anatomy of a human body. Complicated material delivered in an understandable and factual way. Wonderful illustrations. Highly recommended to anyone wanting to know more about how we function… should be introduced at school level.
on 21 September 2015
out of the 3 books i received, two were damaged!!!!! not cool at all
on 20 September 2015
Really comprehensive guide. I bought this after I was accepted to medical school in order to boost my knowledge, my prior degree wasn't science related. I now feel like I'm a lot more prepared and this book is the reason.
on 13 June 2016
Excellent book, plenty of detail and the graphics are unbelievable. Arrived promptly and very reasonably priced. As a medical science student I would highly recommend it!