- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: Ullmann Publishing (15 Sept. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3833162562
- ISBN-13: 978-3833162565
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 23.5 x 29.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,666,202 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Human Anatomy for Artists Paperback – 15 Sep 2011
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Graphic artist and painter Andras Szunyoghy studied at the University of Visual Arts in Budapest, and is now a professor for artistic anatomy at the University of Applied Arts, Budapest."
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:25 Mins|
While the book has some drawings of bending body parts, you'll really learn more on posing with figure drawing books. With the knowledge provided here, figure drawing will be a breeze.
This is a very useful anatomy reference book for any artists.
(There are more pictures of the book on my blog. Just visit my Amazon profile for the link.)
as it has good reviews. It is 3 times thicker than i
thought it would be and is PACKED to the brim with
amazing illustrations of how the muscles work, and
detailed drawings of almost evey single bone in the
whole body! I love it!!!
Some of the books are in a terrible quality "printed in China" on the market, printed and distributed without the permission of the author!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good quality from a second hand. I recommend this book to those how want an in depth understanding of the human figure for manga/ comic drawing.Published 12 months ago by Suhel Miah
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Art Issues
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Painting & Drawing > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Subjects within Art > Human Figures
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Plants > Flowers